It’s Wellesley High School Senior Yearbook Ad time, and PhotOptimist is happy to create and process this important memory for you! This year’s ad submission deadline is December 6, 2016.
In just a few easy steps, you can get the job done! All you need to do is supply the following and PhotOptimist’s Beth Shedd will do the rest!
- 1-3 photos, high resolution digital jpegs (1200 x 1800 at 300 dpi or higher) or $10 up-charge for photo scanning
- Special message to your child
- Favorite quote or saying
- Wellesley Raider or clip art request
- Color/thematic preferences for background
- Decide between the 1/4, 1/2 or full page ad – your choice!
- Payment for Yearbook Ad space directly to Wellesley Public Schools
- Payment to PhotOptimist for your personalized design and ad submission to yearbook staff. Payable by check or cash, $60 for orders received by October 30, 2016, and $85 for orders received after October 30, 2016. Please note, no new orders can be processed after December 6, 2016.
Once your ad design is finalized, Beth will submit it directly to the WHS Yearbook staff and send you the confirmation of it’s receipt. It’s just that easy! Please contact Beth to get started today!